Transportation to Nghe An
Nghe An has many typical cultural and human values, is a land that nurtures talented people of the country.
Nghe An has 82km coastline with many beautiful beaches attractive to international tourists such as Cua Lo, Cua Hoi, Nghi Thiet, Bai Lu, Quynh Bang, Quynh Phuong, Dien Thanh beach. Besides, Nghe An has the advantage of developing cultural tourism. Nghe An has over 1,000 historical and cultural relics in which nearly 200 historical and cultural relics are ranked, especially Kim Lien relic, the homeland of President Ho Chi Minh welcoming approximately 2 million people and visitors to study and visit each year.
Cua Lo beach
Located 291 km south of Hanoi, when you come to Nghe An, tourists will be treated with many types of tourist attractions, such as spiritual tourism, travel resort, exploring tourism, sea and forest tourism, as well as cultural exploration.
How to get to Nghe An?
You have 3 choices to move to Nghe An which are coach, train and plane. If you have the time, health and conditions, you can choose to drive a motorcycle; However, we have not experienced this mean so we do not share it.
* Coach, personal vehicles:
Since the distance from Hanoi to Vinh is not too far and the road is easy to travel, you can move by coach or rent a car if traveling in large groups. In my opinion, if you travel in a team of about 10-20 people or more, you should rent car to go. Thus saving costs, and you do not have to worry about transportation to Nghe An.
You can choose one of two routes: Highway 1A or Ho Chi Minh Trail to admire the beautiful side of the road. If you go by car, it will take about 6 – 7 hours sitting in the car; Therefore, this is not possible for anyone who is carsick.
If you do not want to rent a car, you can choose to go by coach: take the coach at Giap Bat station: Address: 55 Kim Dong, Giap Bat ward, Hoang Mai district, Hanoi
* Travel by train to Vinh Station
Train is the mean of transportation to go to Nghe An which is widely loved. This is a vehicle for those who get carsick and want a safe trip. Most of the trains passing through Vinh are at the late night so you need to prepare in advance the motel, the transportation when arriving Vinh. Because the road is quite far, you should buy soft chairs or bed seats to lay down at night. To get a good seat, you should contact to book for a month in advance.
– Hanoi Railway Station: 120 Le Duan Street, Hanoi.
– Sai Gon Railway Station: No 01 Nguyen Thong Street, Ward 9, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City. Tourists book tickets by phone and they give tickets to customer’s address. Phone: 083 843 65 28.
– Da Nang Station: 202 Hai Phong Road, Da Nang City. Telephone: 05113 821 175 – 3 823 810.
* Transfer by plane to Vinh Airport
Compared to the two vehicles above, perhaps plane will help you shorten the time but this is also a costly way.
You can contact for online booking or through airline ticket agents.
After reaching Vinh, these are the means you can choose:
* Taxi: In Nghe An, there are two taxi branches which are commonly used:
– Mai Linh Taxi (Vinh City, Cua Lo, Do Luong, Quynh Luu, Thai Hoa). Phone: 0383 57 57 57.
– Van Xuan Taxi. Phone: 0383 98 98 98.
* Motor taxi: Compared to taxi, motor taxi seems to cost less but only with 1-2 people.
If you travel in groups, I think taxi is more convenient and much cheaper.
In Vinh, you can catch a motor taxi anywhere but remember to ask about the price and negotiate with driver in order not to be expensive. It is the best to bring a map or navigation device with you, it will be a powerful tool to help you find the appropriate route.
* Rent a motorbike: Many visitors have chosen to rent a motorbike. The reason is that the price is only 150,000 VND / day and you can be active your time. You can go to Vinh Market (Hong Son Street) or the area next to Vinh University (182 Le Duan) to rent a motorbike or rent directly at the hotel where you stay.
* Bus: Bus stops are along main roads: Quang Trung, Le Loi, Ly Thuong Kiet, Phan Boi Chau, Tran Phu, Le Duan, Nguyen Du, Nguyen Thai Hoc, Nguyen Sinh Sac… or at main roads of Hung Nguyen, Nam Dan and Thanh Chuong districts.
To take the bus, you should refer and look up the routes to avoid long waiting times. Those are the information to move to Nghe An, Hanoi Travel bus will be happy to help you understand some parts of the spiritual masterpiece land.
HANOI TRAVEL BUS
Hotline: 0169 710 3878 – 0165 204 2878