Ha Giang is on Vietnam’s most northerly regions with a unique geographical makeup and diverse range of cultures. The mountainous area with towering limestone peaks, share a 270 km border with neighbouring China …(about Ha Giang)
Transfer from Hanoi to Ha Giang
Price :13 USD /single trip
Time table :
From Ha Noi to Ha Giang : 6:00 pm
From Ha Giang– Hanoi : 7:30 pm
Duration: 8 hours
Hanoi to Ha Giang by Bus
|Pickup Time||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Bus Type||Price ($)|
|6:30 -7.00PM||8:00 PM||4:00 AM||Sleeping Bus (42 Beds)||13|
|7:30 PM||8:00 PM||4:00 AM||Sleeping Bus (45 Beds)||13|
How it works and notes:
– Pick-up : We support free pick – up service around Hanoi Old Quarter. For passengers whose addresses are too far out of reach, Please come to our office (address : no 69 Hàng Gà street , Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi)
The area of the Old Quarter is quite small and narrow,and the traffic jam often occurs during peak time. Therefore, the time picking up the passengers could be late a little bit.
-The departure time: Because of picking many passengers and looking for your address, so the time duration the bus reaching you could be around 30-45 minutes. Please wait for the bus coming to pick you up.
– Luggage: We encourage you to carry small luggage. If the weight of your luggage is under 15 kgs, the charge is free. You should inform us in advance about your baggage before booking tickets as well as the departure time.
–No free pick-up transfer from the Airport: Many new arrivals coming to Vietnam requested to pick up at the airport. But please understand that the distance from the airport to the city center is 40 km, it takes about 1 hour to get to Hanoi. So the pick-up service from Hanoi airport to Hanoi center is charged. If you need to pick up at the airport, check out the airport pick-up service here.
– Children: Children with single seat will not be free.
– Payment : Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online via VTCPay or through Bank Transfer (3% Hand Fee) or Cash.
How to book :
– Contact: We support 24/7 through the chat tool on the website or hotline 01697013878. But we encourage you to use WhatsApp : (+84)1697013878(Support 24/7) to connect us when you travel in Vietnam.
Our office address : No 69 Hang Ga street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
– Booking time: You need to contact us at least 2 hours before departure time so we can arrange when possible.
– To book the bus tickets right away, please fill out the form below: travel date, number of people and departure time ,….