– 8:00 am – 16:30 pm (leaving every hour): Our guide and car/ taxi pick you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter then takes 30 minute to Giap Bat bus station. At the bus station, you get the ticket and get on the big bus. It takes 3 hours to Ninh Binh city. On the way, we have 1 times for shortbreaks for bathroom. You also can find you some snacks for breakfast there on your own.
– After 3 hours : Arrived in Ninh Binh bus station, get droped of here, journey finishes.PRICE: 12 USD/ PERSON
Included: English speaking guide, car or taxi to bus station in Hanoi, bus ticket to Ninh Binh.
Excluded: Insurance, meals , drinks, tip to guide, personal expenses.
– 18.00 or 20.30: Our guide and car/ taxi picks you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter then take 30minute to Giap bat bus station. At the bus station you get the ticket and get on the bus take 3 hours to Ninh Binh city on the way we have 30 minutes for a short break for bathroom and stretch your legs.
– After 3 hours: Arrive at Ninh Binh city, journey finishes.PRICE: 12 USD/ PERSON
Included: English speaking guide, car or taxi, bus ticket to Ninh Binh.
Excluded: Insurance, means , drinks, tip to guide, expense personal.
BUS ROUTINE HANOI TO NINH BINH
Hanoi Oldquarter – Giap Bat bus staion – Thuong tin district – Phu Xuyen District (shortbreak) – Ha Nam province – Ninh Binh city (last stop).
||PICK UP TIME
|NINH BINH TO HANOI
||Every hour from 8.00 am to 16.30
||After 3 hours
|18.00 or 20.30
||After 3 hours
||– Pick up: from hotel in the Old Quarter
– Drop off: Ninh Binh city center
– Duration: 3 hours
– Bus type:
+ Day time: Seating bus
+ Evening: Sleeping bus
HOW IT WORKS
BUS FROM NINH BINH TO HANOI SCHEDULE 1
8:00 am – 16:30 pm (Every hour), we pick you up at ur hotel in center of Ninh Binh city then you get on seatting bus heading to Hanoi. It is 2 hours from Ninh Binh to Hanoi including 1-2 stops on the way for stretching your legs and bathroom. You will arrive in Hanoi about 17.30, this bus will drop you at Giap Bat or Gia Lam bus station. Finish your bus journey.
PRICE: 10 USD/ PERSONIncluded: Car or taxi, bus ticket to Hanoi.
Excluded: Insurance, means , drinks, tip to guide, expense personal
BUS FROM NINH BINH TO HANOI SCHEDULE 2
19.00: we pick you up at the hotel in center of Ninh Binh city and get on sleeping bus to come back to Hanoi. It also takes 2 hours riding. There are 1-2 stops on the way for break and bathroom.
You will arrive in Hanoi around 9.00 pm at Giap Bat bus station from where you take the bus back to your hotel on your own.
PRICE: 12 USD/ PERSON
Included: car or taxi, bus ticket to Hanoi.
Excluded: Insurance, means , drinks, tip to guide, expense personal.BUS ROUTINE NINHBINH TO HANOIHotel – Ninh Binh bus sattion – Ha Nam province –Phu Xuyen district ( shortbreak) – Thuong Tin district – Giap Bat bus staion ( last stop).
Note: Taxi from Giap Bat bus station to Hanoi old quarter around 90.000 VND/ 4 seats taxi. You should choose these taxi companies, they are more trustful:Thanh Cong Taxi: 043257575, Mai Linh Taxi: 0438333333, Thanh Nga Taxi:0438215215.
TRAVEL TO NINH BINH BY DIFFERENT WAYS
Here is the answer that all travellers want to know: There are 4 different ways to get to Ninh Binh from Hanoi:
1/ HANOI TO NINH BINH BY MOTORBIKE
You can rent motorbike in any travel agencies in Hanoi to slowly driving to Ninh Binhcity and back . For a good quality for roads motorbike, it costs about 10 USD per day which can be for 2 people sit on. You should drive slowly to enjoy landscapes and stop for photos shooting on the way.
Note: You should give your passport to agency, read the contact carefully and choose good motobike, furthermore you should check careful with their mechanic service conection in case your motobike is broken on the way.
!!! Warning: You should be carefully before renting because roads to Ninh Binh are very dangerous with traffic jam.
2/ HANOI TO NINH BINH BY TOURIST BUS
You can book and join a tourist bus from companies who organise tours to Ninh Binh but it really depends. Because tour from Hanoi to Ninh Binh very popular. Therefore, sometimes you can book – sometimes you can not. And it can be cancelled in a short advance when they cant collect enough customers to make their tour run.
3/ HANOI TO NINH BINH BY PRIVATE CAR OR TAXI
This option seems to be the most convenient one for you if you have a group of at leasts 3 – 4 people join with you. If not, it is kind of very expensive to go alone or too small group.
4/ HANOI TO NINH BINH BY LOCAL BUS – DO IT YOURSELF
You can take a taxi to My Dinh, Giap Bat, and Nuoc Ngam bus station to book ticket. Bus timetable is very flexible. Purchasing bus ticket by yourself, it means you have to arrange everything you do by yourself: taxis, contact driver, finding the right bus among hundreds buses in station… It is not very easy when you dont speak the language and local people here don’t speak English too.
!!!Warning: – At bus stations, there are many gangster men who are willing to cheat you to get you on a terrible or wrong bus, you have no idea where you are going to as you can not communicate to local people. Till you realise it, you are far away from the big city.
– There are a lot of buses, neither do you know them, nor do they know you. If there is anything happens to your belongings, you have noone to ask for help.
– During festivals time in Vietnam (Independence holiday, King ceremony holiday, New Year holiday…), local people often plan their holiday in advance. Bus tickets to Ninh Binh fully booked very soon. Therefore it is difficult for you to purchase ticket by yourself if you have a narrow plan.
BEST TIME TO VISIT NINH BINH
You can visit Halong Bay all year, but the best time to visit Ninh Binh is in summer, Auntum, Spring (March to October) to see clearly of islands, islets, caves, floating villages view.
In the winter, there are still a lot of people do, but the view is very mysterious.