Hanoi city tour 1 day
The commercial, political, cultural heart witnessing the grandiose activities of the country. Throughout the thousand year history, marked by destruction, wars and natural calamities, Ha Noi still preserves the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples. We also find out the diversity of 54 ethnic groups in Viet Nam Ethnology Museum, which is both a research centre and a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Viet Nam.
7.30 – 8.30: Pick you up at your hotel. Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, including Ho Chi Minh’s Museum , President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house,One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda and Ethnology Museum
12.00: Have lunch at the restaurant.
13.00: Visiting Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple.
15.00: Tour End drop off to your hotel.
The Huc Bridge in Hoan Kiem Lake
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
– A bottle of water/person on the bus.
– English speaking tour guide
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
– Meals as : Lunch
Bun Cha Hanoi
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not clearly mentioned above
– Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
– Children under 6 years old will be free of charge.
– From 6 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
Above is the full Hanoi city tour 1 day schedule that Hanoi Travel Bus recommended for you.
HANOI TRAVEL BUS
Hotline: 0169 710 3878 – 0165 204 2878
Address: 69 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi