Ha Long Bay: Sailing – Kayaking – Camping (2 days/1night)
Ha Long Bay – a cultural heritage recognized by Unesco – is an ideal destination for all visitors at home and abroad. We built a website about Ha Long with the desire to contribute a small part adorn the majestic beauty and poetry of a wonderful sea and island of Vietnam. So if you have the opportunity to Quang Ninh, you certainly can not miss the ideal Ha Long Bay. You can also refer to the Ha Long Bay tour of the hanoi travel bus below:
Take a sailing boat around Lan Ha bay. Visit floating fishing village, swimming and snorkeling to see the coral reefs.-Have seafood lunch on the boat.
Kayaking to discover Ba Ham Lake
- Sail to see beautiful natural of Dau Be Island. Kayaking to discover Ho Ba Ham ( 3 hidden lagoons)
Nam Cat beach
- Stop at Nam Cat beach where we will camp out.
Sunset on the bay
- Enjoy sunset on the bay and spend a lovely night in the camp or bungalow (depend the weather).
After break fast. Sail to see famous Amazing cave, kayaking through the rock arch to hidden lagoon and tunnels.
- Have lunch on the boat and visit beautiful Bai Tu Long Bay.
Bai Tu Long Bay
- Return Cat Ba town at 15.30 ( if you need to go back Hanoi) or return Cat Ba town at 17.00 for you stay another night in Cat Ba
Private boat, all entrance fees, snorkeling gear, kayaks, waterproff bag, all meals, drinking water, camping equipment or bungalow, and an English speaking local guide.
Drinks and Tips
- Price: Depends on in the group from 2-8 people.
- Please contact us. We will respond shortly
HANOI TRAVEL BUS
Hotline: 0169 710 3878 – 0165 204 2878