DAY 1: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY (L/D)
07:45 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
– Embark Tuan Chau harbor, board Ha Long Dragon Gold Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
– Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
– Stop at Soi Sim island or Titop island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing… Do kayaking among hidden parts.
– Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset.
– Join in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing. Overnight on Ha Long Dragon Gold Cruise.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY – CAT BA ISLAND (B/L/D)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
– Change onto a Day-boat going Lan Ha Bay.Visit Monkey Island with endangered wild monkeys.
– Stop at Viet Hai harbor. Enjoy 5km cycling ride through wonderful jungle to Viet Hai village. Short trek inside Cat Ba National Park.
– Do cycling 5 km back to the harbor again. Enjoy lunch on board in Lan Ha bay.
– Arrive Beo harbor for a bus drive to Cat Ba town.
19:00 Have dinner in hotel restaurant and free time at night to discover Cat Ba town.
DAY 3: CAT BA ISLAND – HA LONG BAY- HANOI (B/L)
07:00 Enjoy spectacular view of the morning landscape of Cat Ba town while having breakfast
08:00 Check out hotel. Bus takes you to harbor and get on the transfer boat to Ha Long Bay again.
– Change onto Ha Long Dragon Gold Cruise. Relax and photograph wonderful pictures of Ha Long on the way back.
11:00: Savor lunch on board and leave Ha Long Dragon Gold Cruise.
12: 30: Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- Single supplement on board: Pay extra upon your request)
- Single supplement in hotel: ( obligate)
- Bicycle is scheduled & offered free in Viet Hai, if you use other transports you must pay for that.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash.
- Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing cabin with parents.
- From 5 up to 9 years old: Charged 75% adult price.
- From 10 years old up: Charged adult price.
- Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Kayaking, entrance fees, activities on board.
- All meals as indicated in itinerary.
- Drinks, tax, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.