Being one of the world’s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon.
07:40 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide, start the trip to Ha Long Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
12:15 Board Dragon Cruise to start a wonderful time enjoying stunning landscapes of Ha Long.
– Savor lunch on board while passing beautiful islets of Stone Dog, Incense Burner, “Fighting cock”.
– Visit Thien Cung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
– Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to back Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends.
The best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long is riding kayak around the fishing village, get in touch with local people. Surcharge 5US $/person.
- Pick-up/drop-off by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees.
- Vietnamese lunch on board.
- Drinks, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not mentioned above.
THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE: Hat or umbrella, insect repellent, cash…